2023 Christmas, Hanukkah & NYE Pre-Order
Get your FurRescue Fashions swag ready to spread joy and love during this upcoming holiday season!! For this very special season we have a few exciting collections of our best-selling PAWjamas featuring Holiday & Winter patterns, many of them exclusively designed for us by the talented Sophia Sánchez, mom to our Senior Ambassadog @Wyatt.the.GentleGiant
We are offering matching human accessories in any PAWjama print you purchase for your pups… including, PJ pants, joggers & pajama sets for adults & kids (custom).
These beautiful PAWjamas & matching human accessories will ONLY be available during pre-order.
You have THREE fabric options to choose from, ONLY during the pre-order:
- Lightweight Sport: Made with light, flexible and breathable fabric - perfect for all temperatures. Offers sun protection, wicks away moisture and dries quickly. Made with 80% polyester and 20% spandex, providing a 4-way stretch fit. It is the PAWfect performance PAWjama; more durable and is ideal for active dogs who need protection from the sun.
- Classic: Made with our classic cotton/polyester fabric. It is soft, lightweight, cozy and perfect for any occasion!
- Fleece: Perfect for colder days, snuggling and for those pups who are easily cold.
(1) Sleeveless PAWjama Hoodies, with solid color trim and matching hoods,
(2) Raglan Style PAWjama with mid-length sleeves and turtleneck - the sleeves and neck are uni-color, matching the festive pattern color palette,
(3) Sleeveless PAWjama with 4” turtle neck, with solid color trim,
(4) 4-Legged PAWjamas with Turtle Necks
(5) Beautiful sleeveless dresses with matching tutu
(6) Sleeveless Ruffle Dress
(7) Sleeveless Shirt with Ruffle on the Sleeves & Waist
Please refer to the sizing chart before ordering or e-mail us with any questions at email@example.com You can also DM us on Instagram or Facebook Messenger (@FurRescueFashions) We are always happy and ready to help!
CARE: Hand wash with cold water. Air Dry.
Disclaimer: Please note actual colors may vary. It’s important to note that they may look different on the printed fabric than what you see on your computer monitor.